Our Mission is to conserve and protect native wildlife and its natural habitat through education and rehabilitation.
Our caseload has almost doubled.
We need to build a hospital and flight pen to help eagles and other wildlife recover.
- Help Build A Hospital! 30%
1250 CLUB MEMBERS
Buy 1 square foot of our new 1250 sq. foot wildlife hospital for $100 for yourself or as a gift to someone else – Become a member of our “1250 Club”. All Donors’ names will be posted on our website unless you choose to be anonymous. (After making your donation on Canada Helps you will be asked if you wish to remain anonymous.)
• Joan Verhey in memory of Maj Birch • Sue Hamilton • Rider, Christa, Wilder & Vienna Petch • Carol Milo • Melanie Owen-Jones on behalf of Scotiabank Comox BC
• Victoria Coffey in memory of Frank Coffey • Jayda Strussi • Karen Shelton & Jeff Foss • Eileen Thornton-Jones • Dan & Wendy Davies • The Zimmerman Family • Kent & Leslie Giebelhaus • Jill & Roger Sandwell in memory of Audrey & Bob Williams & Joan Sandwell • Kyle Berry • Linda McCluskey in memory of Mike McCluskey
- All donations, in any amount, are welcome.
- Help us feed and care for injured and sick wildlife. Make a one-time donation or sign up for a monthly contribution.
- Give eagles, owls, swans and other large birds a place to build up strength and recover.
- If you have materials like lumber or time to give, please contact our office at 250-337-2021