Our Mission is to conserve and protect native wildlife and its natural habitat through education and rehabilitation.
Our caseload has almost doubled.
We need to build a hospital and flight pen to help eagles and other wildlife recover.
- Help Build A Hospital! 30%
1250 CLUB MEMBERS
Buy 1 square foot of our new 1250 sq. foot wildlife hospital for $100 for yourself or as a gift to someone else – Become a member of our “1250 Club”. All Donors’ names will be posted on our website unless you choose to be anonymous. (After making your donation on Canada Helps you will be asked if you wish to remain anonymous.)
• Jen Swanston in honour of Barbara Swanston • Anonymous • Jo-anne Pelletier in memory of her Father, Ralph “Speed” Durnin • Barbara Borgnino • Barbara Borgnino on behalf of Chloe Zambon, Kai Borgnino, Taj Borgnino & Zack Borgnino • Arwen & Perino Zambon on behalf of baby boy Zambon • Kathleen Joan Atkinson •
• Joan Verhey in memory of Maj Birch • Sue Hamilton • Rider, Christa, Wilder & Vienna Petch • Carol Milo • Melanie Owen-Jones on behalf of Scotiabank Comox BC • Julie Hunt on behalf of Kennedy Elizabeth McLean • Judy Goldschmidt in honour of Marcia Goldschmidt Kratz •
- All donations, in any amount, are welcome.
- Help us feed and care for injured and sick wildlife. Make a one-time donation or sign up for a monthly contribution.
- Give eagles, owls, swans and other large birds a place to build up strength and recover.
- If you have materials like lumber or time to give, please contact our office at 250-337-2021