Our Mission is to conserve and protect native wildlife and its natural habitat through education and rehabilitation.
Our caseload has almost doubled.
We need to build a hospital and flight pen to help eagles and other wildlife recover.
- Help Build A Hospital! 38%
1250 CLUB MEMBERS
Buy 1 square foot of our new 1250 sq. foot wildlife hospital for $100 for yourself or as a gift to someone else – Become a member of our “1250 Club”. All Donors’ names will be posted on our website unless you choose to be anonymous. (After making your donation on Canada Helps you will be asked if you wish to remain anonymous.)
• Lesley & Erin Ozero in honour of their Mom Nancy on her birthday • Dan & Wendy Davies on behalf of Jack Davies, Megan Davies, Roy Bartlett & Alison Bartlett • Peter Jakubowski • Jill Werk in memory of Maj Birch • Shamrock Veterinary Clinic in memory of Maj • Freda Meeres in memory of Terry Doherty •
Anonymous • Gordon & Mollie Richardson • Heather Magee • Pat Wagar in memory of Maj Birch • Ayrtight Clothing • Georgina Kehler • Kim Kreiger • Ray & Maureen Windsor in honour of Jeffrey Moore • Eric Watts • The McKechnie family • Ronelle Ellis • Nobody’s Story • Russell Clark in honour of Trisha Stovel • Seine Boat Inn
- All donations, in any amount, are welcome.
- Help us feed and care for injured and sick wildlife. Make a one-time donation or sign up for a monthly contribution.
- Give eagles, owls, swans and other large birds a place to build up strength and recover.
- If you have materials like lumber or time to give, please contact our office at 250-337-2021
October 27th Join us for our dinner & silent auction fundraiser from 5 pm to 9 pm at The Prime Chophouse & Wine Bar (Braidwood Rd. in Courtenay off Back Rd.) $20 buys you a burger & fries or read more