Our Mission is to conserve and protect native wildlife and its natural habitat through education and rehabilitation.
Our caseload has almost doubled.
We need to build a hospital and flight pen to help eagles and other wildlife recover.
- Help Build A Hospital! 30%
1250 CLUB MEMBERS
Buy 1 square foot of our new 1250 sq. foot wildlife hospital for $100 for yourself or as a gift to someone else – Become a member of our “1250 Club”. All Donors’ names will be posted on our website unless you choose to be anonymous. (After making your donation on Canada Helps you will be asked if you wish to remain anonymous.)
- All donations, in any amount, are welcome.
- Help us feed and care for injured and sick wildlife. Make a one-time donation or sign up for a monthly contribution.
- Give eagles, owls, swans and other large birds a place to build up strength and recover.
- If you have materials like lumber or time to give, please contact our office at 250-337-2021
MARS helps ill, injured, orphaned and oiled wildlife recover, then releases them back to into the wild. Our patient load has skyrocketed from just over 400 birds and mammals per year to over 700 in 2014 and nearly 800 this past year. It is a tribute to the ingenuity...read more
Reg Westcott, supervisor of wildlife care at the Mountainaire Avian Rescue Society, released a young barn owl back into the wilderness Thursday afternoon…read more
Staff at a B.C. marine mammal rescue centre are busy caring for dozens of seal pups during what they call “stranding season.” The Vancouver Aquarium Marine Mammal Rescue is currently looking after 50 seal pups that were rescued from across the province, including in...read more